CatholicSoup is a religious-run blog designed to provide Catholic insight through personal experience.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EarthQuake...Another First!

This lovely Wednesday morning at 9:06:29 I experienced my first earthquake...
I was lying in bed and I felt a sudden shake, it was about 3 seconds long, then it stopped. At first I thought it was someone across the hall moving their beds or jumping off the walls. Good Lord, I thought, who the heck is jumping so early in the morning, then my second thought was an earthquake but I was exaggerating, at least I thought I was. That was cool, its nice to experience something new every know and then. That actually helped me realized that I'm not just living day after day, or going through the motions. I am living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search