CatholicSoup is a religious-run blog designed to provide Catholic insight through personal experience.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

You Illuminate


The One the thing to remember as we are going through our days is that Jesus Christ is present everywhere. All we have to do is look, and notice what he has set before us. These past few months has been something really special to me, not only because I have been tested so many times but because these trials that come bring joy. Thank God that I have finally noticed whats been going on. Everytime I feel empty, Something tells me I'm full, full of joy, full of happiness, all I have to do is search for it. The fact of the matter is, is that Christ never leaves us, he always shines brighter than any trial we are facing and it's him we should turn to. As I noticed this that seems so far but so close I have come to write a song about it. The moral of the Song comes to those who see everything the way Christ would see them. Here is the song...

From the Moment I wake up
To the moment I go to sleep
Your love surrounds me, it covers me
It's everywhere I go to be

From the moment of sun's first light
To the moment of moonlight's final cry
You are there Within, to help make things right
You are there within, The Apple of Every eye

Stain my skin by loves bright sun,
illuminate on me your heat of newborn love.
So real is your touch,
So Divine is this blush

Chorus
Lord, you Illuminate
Lord, you Illuminate,
I see you everyday,I'm walking your way
Cause you Illuminate,
Nothings left to say but You Illuminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search