CatholicSoup is a religious-run blog designed to provide Catholic insight through personal experience.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Visiting Conception Abbey Seminary


Well its pretty close to my departure, my breath is harder, stronger, and I can hardly wait. This is the place were I will be totally isolated from the world of sin. The place where God will shape and mold me into the person that he wants me to be. Just thinking of pure peace and quietness gets me so excited. This is what God wants, I can feel it, growing underneath my skin, and out of my heart. Like a flame that only desires so much more. This weekend I will be making my way to Missouri to visit Conception Abbey, a Seminary College and Benedictine Monastery in the northwest part of the state. I'm a little bit nervous not because I have never been there, but just because I don't know what to expect. I'm only like this because I'm scared of what I'm going to see. C'mon...What can I possibly see that would change the mind that I have already set. I hope and pray nothing. I'am so glad to finally make the step that will first start many others. Lately I have been discerning and just about got it all wrapped up after a past retreat that I had this past weekend. I hope to God that his will be done, hopefully I really like this Seminary because this is the place I want to be, This is the place God wants me to be. I don't think I would enjoy being anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search